Constructing sequences - DICOM

This is a discussion on Constructing sequences - DICOM ; Hi All, I am pretty new to dicom, Does any body Know if I need to redefine the IOD inside a sequence ort inside items inside sequences? Thanks Mark A....

  1. Constructing sequences

    Hi All,
    I am pretty new to dicom, Does any body Know if I need to redefine the
    IOD inside a sequence ort inside items inside sequences?

    Thanks

    Mark A.

  2. Re: Constructing sequences

    IODs contain sequences, Sequences do not contain IODs. Read about the
    SQ VR on PS 3.5-2003 Page 26 and references.

    If that isn't your question, try to ask a more specific question.

    -Kelly

+ Reply to Thread