Creating DICOMDIR file - DICOM

This is a discussion on Creating DICOMDIR file - DICOM ; Hello, There is DicomImageViewer class in the pixelmed library for viewing DICOMDIR file, but how can I create DICOMDIR file? Best regards, Mirek...

  1. Creating DICOMDIR file

    Hello,

    There is DicomImageViewer class in the pixelmed library for viewing
    DICOMDIR file, but how can I create DICOMDIR file?

    Best regards,
    Mirek

  2. Re: Creating DICOMDIR file

    Mirek J. wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > There is DicomImageViewer class in the pixelmed library for viewing
    > DICOMDIR file, but how can I create DICOMDIR file?
    >
    > Best regards,
    > Mirek

    Hav a look at the DICOM Toolkit (http://dicom.offis.de/dcmtk.php.en), I
    believe in there is a a tool to create a dicomdir file.

    Jonathan

    --
    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
    Q: Why is it such a bad thing?

  3. Re: Creating DICOMDIR file

    Hello everybody,

    > Hav a look at the DICOM Toolkit (http://dicom.offis.de/dcmtk.php.en), I
    > believe in there is a a tool to create a dicomdir file.

    yes, there is. Look in folder "dcmjpeg" for a tool called "dcmmkdir".
    For programmers, dcmtk has an API to create and access DICOMDIRs, see
    http://forum.dcmtk.org/viewtopic.php?t=47.

    Best regards,
    Thomas Wilkens
    OFFIS

  4. Re: Creating DICOMDIR file

    Hello,

    PowerDicom creates DICOMDIRs out of single files located in a directory
    tree.
    Detailed information on PowerDicom and a free trial copy are available
    on http://www.dicom-solutions.com/powerdicom.shtm.

    Greetings

    Marianne

  5. Re: Creating DICOMDIR file

    Hi,

    You can have look at gdcm
    http://www.creatis.univ-lyon1.fr/Public/Gdcm
    It comes with a 'makeDicomDir' (Linux + Windows)
    HTH

    "Mirek J." <"majdom[ANTY_SPAM]"@go2.pl> a écrit dans le message de news:
    d7mmvl$pfp$1@news.dialog.net.pl...
    > Hello,
    >
    > There is DicomImageViewer class in the pixelmed library for viewing
    > DICOMDIR file, but how can I create DICOMDIR file?
    >
    > Best regards,
    > Mirek

+ Reply to Thread