Transferring DVD photos to a VCR - DICOM

This is a discussion on Transferring DVD photos to a VCR - DICOM ; I transferred some coloured digital photos on a DVD+RW disc to our TV VCR so I could pass them on to friendwho does not have access to a DVD Player . In so doing the photos are now all black ...

  1. Transferring DVD photos to a VCR

    I transferred some coloured digital photos on a DVD+RW disc to our TV VCR so
    I could pass them on to friendwho does not have access to a DVD Player . In
    so doing the photos are now all black & white. What am I doing wrong?
    Thanks in advance to anyone who can solve this problem

  2. Re: Transferring DVD photos to a VCR

    I assume you are trying to view the medical images :-)

    If you connected the the antenna connector, it could be that you
    have turned the VCR to the wrong channel.
    If you connected using an RCA cable (Red-White-Yellow), it could
    be that the DVD player was set to output a PAL mode (insteade of NTSC) or
    vice versa.

    -Somchai

    "jwbrown" wrote in message
    news:T9Pme.7028$yG4.470001@news20.bellglobal.com.. .
    > I transferred some coloured digital photos on a DVD+RW disc to our TV VCR

    so
    > I could pass them on to friendwho does not have access to a DVD Player .

    In
    > so doing the photos are now all black & white. What am I doing wrong?
    > Thanks in advance to anyone who can solve this problem

+ Reply to Thread