Looking for dataset samples... - DICOM

This is a discussion on Looking for dataset samples... - DICOM ; Hello all ! I'm looking for datasets *valid* samples. Could you help me ? This includes : - Presentation States with various types of annotations Text, Ellipses, Circles, Rectangles, Interpolated, etc. and not only including LUT information as many vendors ...

  1. Looking for dataset samples...

    Hello all !

    I'm looking for datasets *valid* samples.
    Could you help me ?

    This includes :

    - Presentation States with various types of annotations
    Text, Ellipses, Circles, Rectangles, Interpolated, etc.
    and not only including LUT information as many vendors do.
    Also text encodings (mainly ISO_IR 100 Charset) including accentuated
    texts if possible.
    I know the excellent OFFIS DICOM Scope may do this (tx Marco & Joerg),
    but others sources are also welcome.

    - Waveforms
    Very few samples available on the Web.
    The only valid ones I found were provided by www.excel-medical.com
    But no audio. If someone have some *valid* ones...

    - VL/MPEG2
    Is someone already producing such files ? It may help to check future
    interoperability possible problems.

    - PDF/suppl 104
    I know this is very new, but this will surely be a great help in the
    future. Mainly for SR data I think.

    Thanks in advance

    Gilles

  2. Re: Looking for dataset samples...

    Gilles,

    Did you had a look at:

    http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/Publ.../Download.html

    Check: Test Data and Sample Data.

    HTH
    Mathieu

    Gilles.Mevel@etiam.com wrote:
    > Hello all !
    >
    > I'm looking for datasets *valid* samples.
    > Could you help me ?
    >
    > This includes :
    >
    > - Presentation States with various types of annotations
    > Text, Ellipses, Circles, Rectangles, Interpolated, etc.
    > and not only including LUT information as many vendors do.
    > Also text encodings (mainly ISO_IR 100 Charset) including accentuated
    > texts if possible.
    > I know the excellent OFFIS DICOM Scope may do this (tx Marco & Joerg),
    > but others sources are also welcome.
    >
    > - Waveforms
    > Very few samples available on the Web.
    > The only valid ones I found were provided by www.excel-medical.com
    > But no audio. If someone have some *valid* ones...
    >
    > - VL/MPEG2
    > Is someone already producing such files ? It may help to check future
    > interoperability possible problems.
    >
    > - PDF/suppl 104
    > I know this is very new, but this will surely be a great help in the
    > future. Mainly for SR data I think.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Gilles

  3. Re: Looking for dataset samples...

    Hey Matheiu.

    Forgive me for jumping into this, I am an IOD hunter .
    There's a really large file at your distribution site, i32.XADC.7.
    What does it contain? Is it a single file or a collection?

    Thank you.
    Razvan

  4. Re: Looking for dataset samples...

    This is just another small DICOM image: 1000x1000x215

    This is great data to test gdcm capability to stream data...well for
    now this is only on the TODO list

    Razvan Costea-Barlutiu wrote:
    > Hey Matheiu.
    >
    > Forgive me for jumping into this, I am an IOD hunter .
    > There's a really large file at your distribution site, i32.XADC.7.
    > What does it contain? Is it a single file or a collection?
    >
    > Thank you.
    > Razvan

  5. Re: Looking for dataset samples...

    Thanks Matthieu
    But I'm looking for very special datasets samples.
    Yours are great and very interesting, but they don't match what I was
    looking for.
    Excepted your VL/MPEG2 samples, but I already downloaded them somewhere
    :-)
    Have a nice day !
    Gilles

+ Reply to Thread