HI all,
Is DICOMDIR file must present in the root directory of physical
media(CD DVD). Root directory means(when we open CD, initial folder or
absoulte root). Is it must that DICOMDIR present in absolute root. Can
we have make seperate directory(new directory) e.g Images directory in
CD and write DICOMDIR in that directory and keep all the referring
images under Images directory. Is this allowed in DICOM standard?? I
didnt see about this situation in part 10 of DICOM standard.

Similarly, Can we have 2-3 directories in a CD, and each one is having
there own DICOMDIR file.. Is this allowed in DICOM?? Where can i get
information about such situations???

Cheers..