Hi:

I am new to LDAP Database for storing the Objects and attributes of
Application Configuration Management Profile mentioned in Supplement
67.

1)

X.4 LDAP SCHEMA FOR OBJECTS AND ATTRIBUTES lists the attributes and
objects of the DICOM Configuration Hierarchy.

I wonder if someone has ever set these objects and attributes in their
LDAP Database.

If someone has I wonder if he/she can show me how these objects and
attributes look like in the LDAP Database. In windows 2000 using the
LDIFDE command will dump the LDAP database.

My email is enyaw_2010@hotmail.com

objects:

dicomConfigurationRoot
dicomDevicesRoot
dicomDevice
dicomNetworkAE
dicomNetworkConnection
dicomTransferCapability

attributes:

dicomDeviceName

2) What tools to use to create/query/retrieve these objects and
attributes?

ADSI interface ok?

3) The supplement 67 mentioned that the Hierarchy must have the
following objects. What about the Root above the DICOM Configuration
Root? The Hospital, organization, country, root? Does the client
search for this container or the DICOM Configuration Root to find the
Devices, Network AEs?

a) DICOM Configuration Root - The root of DICOM Configuration
Hierarchy
b) DICOM Devices Root - The root of the DICOM Devices Hierarchy 6
c) DICOM Unique DICOM AE-Title Registry Root - The root of the Unique
DICOM AE-Title Registry

Thanks

Wayne