Clear method on a dataset fails - DICOM

This is a discussion on Clear method on a dataset fails - DICOM ; Hello, I'm trying to load a dicom file. When I load a first file, it succeeds. But when I load a second file and get elements from the dataset, I get elements of the first file dataset. So I called ...

  1. Clear method on a dataset fails

    Hello,

    I'm trying to load a dicom file.

    When I load a first file, it succeeds.
    But when I load a second file and get elements from the dataset, I get
    elements of the first file dataset.

    So I called the clear method on my DcmFileFormat object before calling
    the loadFile method for the second time but the clear method always
    return failure.

    Could somebody help me ?

    Regards,

    Morgan L'Hostis

  2. Re: Clear method on a dataset fails

    mlhostis wrote:

    > So I called the clear method on my DcmFileFormat object before
    > calling the loadFile method for the second time but the clear
    > method always return failure.

    It seems that your problem is related to DCMTK. Please repost your
    question to the discussion forum at http://forum.dcmtk.org/ .

    Thanks,
    Joerg Riesmeier
    OFFIS

  3. Re: Clear method on a dataset fails

    > It seems that your problem is related to DCMTK. Please repost your
    > question to the discussion forum at http://forum.dcmtk.org/ .

    Ok, I'm doing it immediately.

    Thanks for your answer.

    Morgan