WADO Server Requirements Clarification - DICOM

This is a discussion on WADO Server Requirements Clarification - DICOM ; Hello... I am having a hard time discerning whether a WADO parameter is required to be supported at the server side or not so I think I am not out of line asking for a consistent representation of WADO parameter ...

  1. WADO Server Requirements Clarification

    Hello...

    I am having a hard time discerning whether a WADO parameter is required
    to be supported at the server side or not so I think I am not out of
    line asking for a consistent representation of WADO parameter
    requirements in P.S.3.18, chapter 18.

    For example, "8.2.4 Region of image " parameter has a note at the end
    saying that the server may or may not support this parameter.

    Other such reference can be found within the text in 8.1.6 Charset of
    the Response and in some other places.

    But many of the optional parameters simply lack any reference to their
    implementation requirement.

    My suggestion, if anyone cares, is to have a fixed layout for these
    parameters which would clearly point out the parameter meaning,
    optionality and server compliance requirement.

    Thank you and best regards,
    Razvan

  2. Re: WADO Server Requirements Clarification

    >> parameter requirements in P.S.3.18, chapter 18.

    I meant P.S. 3.18, chapter 8.
    :-)

    Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread