Any good website to know HL7 standard? - DICOM

This is a discussion on Any good website to know HL7 standard? - DICOM ; DICOM standard is related to PACS and HL7 is related to HIS/RIS. I am going to study the HL7 standard. Could anybody recommend some good websites for me to learn HL7 information? Thanks a lot!...

  1. Any good website to know HL7 standard?

    DICOM standard is related to PACS and HL7 is related to HIS/RIS. I am
    going to study the HL7 standard. Could anybody recommend some good
    websites for me to learn HL7 information? Thanks a lot!

  2. Re: Any good website to know HL7 standard?

    The HL7 standards organization site - www.hl7.org is a good place to
    start. Some information is available right on the site, although some
    content is restricted to paying members. They do have links to other
    stuff. The IHE consortium also has pretty good material in the
    technical reference documentation
    www.ihe.net

+ Reply to Thread