Batch ACR-Name TO DICOM Converter - DICOM

This is a discussion on Batch ACR-Name TO DICOM Converter - DICOM ; Any ideas? I need a converter from ACR Nema to DICOM under Windows for 300 CD's... Help!...

  1. Batch ACR-Name TO DICOM Converter

    Any ideas?

    I need a converter from ACR Nema to DICOM under Windows
    for 300 CD's...

    Help!

  2. Re: Batch ACR-Name TO DICOM Converter

    Funke Kaiser wrote:
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > I need a converter from ACR Nema to DICOM under Windows
    > for 300 CD's...
    >
    > Help!

    Hello there!

    LAItek has migration and conversion capabilities and could address your
    needs, if you are looking for a commercial solution.
    See http://www.migratek.net for further details.

    Best regards,
    Razvan Costea-Barlutiu

  3. Re: Batch ACR-Name TO DICOM Converter

    Funke Kaiser wrote:
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > I need a converter from ACR Nema to DICOM under Windows
    > for 300 CD's...
    >
    > Help!

    Hello there!

    LAItek has migration and conversion capabilities and could address your
    needs, if you are looking for a commercial solution.
    Please see http://www.migratek.net for further details.

    Best regards,
    Razvan Costea-Barlutiu

  4. Re: Batch ACR-Name TO DICOM Converter

    Bonjour Funke,

    I have a couple of products for you )

    DICOMatic will convert your images to DICOM. (It convert 40 scanner
    formats including NEMA-1 and NEMA-2). You can use DICOMatic either
    from a batch file, or as a drag&drop. Just dropping your CD-ROM's
    icon on the program will cause it to convert all the files in al the
    sub-directories of the disk. (You will have to change 1 parameter in
    the ".ini" to specify the path of the converted files because by
    default it will attempt to write them in the same directory as the
    original files, and with a CD it will not work).

    If you think that using the drag& drop interface is no ideal, or you
    want to send the converted images directly to a PACS, then you can
    start the DICOM_Watch application. DICOM_Watch was designed to
    hook-up non-DICOM scanners to a PACS. Most non-DICOM scanners do have
    network capability. You just have to set-up the scanner to do an FTP
    push of the images, and DICOM_Watch would sit in the background on the
    receiving PC. When it sees an image coming in it will send it to
    DICOMatic for conversion and send the converted images to the PACS.

    If you set-up DICOM_Watch to watch over the CD-ROM drive, it will
    automatically convert all the images from the CD within 5 seconds of
    the disk being inserted in the drive. You can also set-up DICOM_Watch
    to push the converted images to the PACS.

    If you think these applications can help you, you can try them out.
    Just download them from our site at: www.TomoVision.com. Without
    licenses both will work with some limitations (DICOMatic will place a
    watermark on the converted images and it will not create the Patient's
    name, ID and study ID tags. DICOM_Watch will terminate after 30
    minutes). But these limitations should not prevent you from making
    sure the application does what you need before you buy them.

    Merci,

    Yves Martel
    Martel@TomoVision.com

    On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 21:51:54 +0200, "Funke Kaiser"
    wrote:

    >Any ideas?
    >
    >I need a converter from ACR Nema to DICOM under Windows
    >for 300 CD's...
    >
    >Help!

  5. Re: Batch ACR-Name TO DICOM Converter

    "Yves Martel" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    Hi Yves!

    Thanks for your response...

    I downloaded and tested the Tools, but it cannot read the data in.

    Not with the version, which is offered on the web page?

    Can u send me a version directly to my email? funke.kaiser@gmx.de

    many thanks.
    funke.

    > Bonjour Funke,
    >
    > I have a couple of products for you )
    >
    > DICOMatic will convert your images to DICOM. (It convert 40 scanner
    > formats including NEMA-1 and NEMA-2). You can use DICOMatic either
    > from a batch file, or as a drag&drop. Just dropping your CD-ROM's
    > icon on the program will cause it to convert all the files in al the
    > sub-directories of the disk. (You will have to change 1 parameter in
    > the ".ini" to specify the path of the converted files because by
    > default it will attempt to write them in the same directory as the
    > original files, and with a CD it will not work).
    >
    > If you think that using the drag& drop interface is no ideal, or you
    > want to send the converted images directly to a PACS, then you can
    > start the DICOM_Watch application. DICOM_Watch was designed to
    > hook-up non-DICOM scanners to a PACS. Most non-DICOM scanners do have
    > network capability. You just have to set-up the scanner to do an FTP
    > push of the images, and DICOM_Watch would sit in the background on the
    > receiving PC. When it sees an image coming in it will send it to
    > DICOMatic for conversion and send the converted images to the PACS.
    >
    > If you set-up DICOM_Watch to watch over the CD-ROM drive, it will
    > automatically convert all the images from the CD within 5 seconds of
    > the disk being inserted in the drive. You can also set-up DICOM_Watch
    > to push the converted images to the PACS.
    >
    > If you think these applications can help you, you can try them out.
    > Just download them from our site at: www.TomoVision.com. Without
    > licenses both will work with some limitations (DICOMatic will place a
    > watermark on the converted images and it will not create the Patient's
    > name, ID and study ID tags. DICOM_Watch will terminate after 30
    > minutes). But these limitations should not prevent you from making
    > sure the application does what you need before you buy them.
    >
    > Merci,
    >
    > Yves Martel
    > Martel@TomoVision.com
    >

    > On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 21:51:54 +0200, "Funke Kaiser"
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Any ideas?
    >>
    >>I need a converter from ACR Nema to DICOM under Windows
    >>for 300 CD's...
    >>
    >>Help!

+ Reply to Thread