[Image rendering] - DICOM

This is a discussion on [Image rendering] - DICOM ; Hi, I would like to know were it's explain in the norm how to use data of pixel data to render a image. I'am able to read Dicom file : I have : CR Col :1760 Rows : 2140 and ...

  1. [Image rendering]

    Hi,

    I would like to know were it's explain in the norm how to use data of pixel
    data to render a image.

    I'am able to read Dicom file : I have :
    CR
    Col :1760
    Rows : 2140
    and a pixel data of 7532800.

    The thing is I don't know how manage these data to create an image

    Thanks
    Regards,

  2. Re:

    This depends on a lot of other DICOM tags like Bits Allocated, Bits
    Stored etc. The DICOM standard PS3.5 Annex D is usefull to read.

+ Reply to Thread