where should WADO be mentionned in a conformance statement - DICOM

This is a discussion on where should WADO be mentionned in a conformance statement - DICOM ; I would like to update my DICOM Conformance Statement, to include information about WADO support. It seems that the current template has no section for WADO. Would you know if this is a "bug" in the template, or if this ...

  1. where should WADO be mentionned in a conformance statement

    I would like to update my DICOM Conformance Statement, to include
    information about WADO support. It seems that the current template has
    no section for WADO.
    Would you know if this is a "bug" in the template, or if this was
    omitted on purpose because WADO is quite apart from the DICOM protocol
    ?

    Yves Lejeune
    Software Architect
    Information Management Solutions R&D
    Health Group, Eastman Kodak Company

  2. Re: where should WADO be mentionned in a conformance statement

    Hi,

    I was the editor for the new Part 2. As I recall, we actually did not
    omit this on purpose, but it appears to be an oversight when the WADO
    was defined. It is probably due to the fact that we wanted to make sure
    we could have a consistent proposal with the ISO version (it was
    actually initiated by them).

    If you have a proposal for where to add this, contact me off-line
    (herman@otechimg.com) and I can probably write up a correction proposal
    next time we meet. I believe this should be included, thanks for the
    notice,

    Herman O.

    yves.lejeune@kodak.com wrote:
    > I would like to update my DICOM Conformance Statement, to include
    > information about WADO support. It seems that the current template

    has
    > no section for WADO.
    > Would you know if this is a "bug" in the template, or if this was
    > omitted on purpose because WADO is quite apart from the DICOM

    protocol
    > ?
    >
    > Yves Lejeune
    > Software Architect