free dicom viewer - DICOM

This is a discussion on free dicom viewer - DICOM ; hello i am looking for a free dicom viewer which is able to open CD direct or read the information from the dicomdir. beside this the viewer should have a easy to use basic toolbar. i say thank you in ...

  1. free dicom viewer

    hello

    i am looking for a free dicom viewer which is able
    to open CD direct or read the information from the dicomdir.

    beside this the viewer should have a easy to use basic toolbar.

    i say thank you in advance for suggestions

    martin

  2. Re: free dicom viewer

    Hi Martin,

    Try to use DicomWorks (dicom.online.fr) or Osiris (available at
    http://www.sim.hcuge.ch/osiris/01_Os...ntation_EN.htm)
    I have no opinion which is better, both are useful and free.

    I hope it will be helpful,

    Best regards,
    Maciej

    Uzytkownik "Martin" napisal w wiadomosci
    news:ecb94fc9.0503151237.6ab9c9d6@posting.google.c om...
    > hello
    >
    > i am looking for a free dicom viewer which is able
    > to open CD direct or read the information from the dicomdir.
    >
    > beside this the viewer should have a easy to use basic toolbar.
    >
    > i say thank you in advance for suggestions
    >
    > martin

+ Reply to Thread