The public comment period for the IHE Teaching File and
Clinical Trial Export Profile profile has begun, though the
request to submit comments has not been terribly widely
promulgated.

So I am unofficially paraphrasing the text from the IHE web site
where the information is available, in the hope that some of you
folks might be interested in reviewing the document and commenting
before we finalize it. Note that the remaining comment period is
relatively short.

"The IHE Radiology Technical Committee has published the following []
supplements to the IHE Radiology Technical Framework for Public Review.
Comments [] can be submitted to the online discussion forums []. To be
considered as part of the process of developing Trial Implementation
versions of these supplement, comments must be received by March 21, 2005."

The public comment text is available at:

http://www.ihe.net/tf/IHE_TF_Suppl_T...2005-02-21.pdf

Comments should posted in the forum at:

http://forums.rsna.org/forumdisplay....05&forumid=292

See also