Decoding image - DICOM

This is a discussion on Decoding image - DICOM ; Hi, I will try to undersand how data are encoded into Dicom files : I read chapter 5 and 6 and I don't understand how decode this offset : 0D 0A 0D 0A 08 0D 0A 90 0D 0A 50 ...

  1. Decoding image

    Hi,

    I will try to undersand how data are encoded into Dicom files :

    I read chapter 5 and 6 and I don't understand how decode this offset :

    0D 0A 0D 0A 08 0D 0A 90 0D 0A 50 4E

    50 4E : represent PN, I guess it's the value representation but

    what information represent "0D 0A 0D 0A 08 0D 0A 90 0D 0A" ?

    Regards,

  2. Re: Decoding image

    I understand u've just started learning dicom and imaging. Its a very
    complex thing to start with. Go thru this article. It might be of some
    help.

    http://www.geocities.com/rajeshstone/dicom.html

+ Reply to Thread