Linux-compatible DICOM software? - DICOM

This is a discussion on Linux-compatible DICOM software? - DICOM ; My firm manufactures data storage hardware and has a Linux based Operating System called Edgeware. Know of any Linux-compatible DICOM-viewing software that we can integrate with our hardware to help out a hospital with their image storing while being truly ...

  1. Linux-compatible DICOM software?

    My firm manufactures data storage hardware and has a Linux based
    Operating System called Edgeware.

    Know of any Linux-compatible DICOM-viewing software that we can
    integrate with our hardware to help out a hospital with their image
    storing while being truly HIPPA-compliant? Thanks!

  2. Re: Linux-compatible DICOM software?

    bogeball@sbcglobal.net wrote:
    > My firm manufactures data storage hardware and has a Linux based
    > Operating System called Edgeware.
    >
    > Know of any Linux-compatible DICOM-viewing software that we can
    > integrate with our hardware to help out a hospital with their image
    > storing while being truly HIPPA-compliant? Thanks!

    Well you can download GDCM(*) and VTK(**) to build a custom application.

    (*)http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/Public/Gdcm/
    (**)http://vtk.org/

    If interested I can send very simple viewer.

    HTH
    Mathieu
    Ps: VTK can be plug to wxWidget, Qt, FOX, GTK and Tk using either C++,
    python, tcl or Java.

  3. Re: Linux-compatible DICOM software?

    Dear Mathieu,

    i am looking for PACS server software under linux, do you know about
    free or commercial one? thanks

    Gabor

  4. Re: Linux-compatible DICOM software?

    "ogabor" wrote in message news:<1109667918.170099.218610@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups. com>...
    > Dear Mathieu,
    >
    > i am looking for PACS server software under linux, do you know about
    > free or commercial one? thanks
    >
    > Gabor

    Hi Gabor:

    You have a full featured free PACS based on ctn , dcmtk and mysql,
    with remote administration using apache mod perl and imaging
    processing capabilities using ImageMagick , Grevera's dcm2pgm DICOM
    converter and AFNI, available in Debian packaging format for i386 nad
    amd64(pure 64 bit linux).
    http://cdmedicpacsweb.sourceforge.net

    Pablo Sau

  5. Re: Linux-compatible DICOM software?

    ogabor wrote:
    > Dear Mathieu,
    >
    > i am looking for PACS server software under linux, do you know about
    > free or commercial one? thanks
    >
    > Gabor

    We are using PacsOne from rainbowfish software, free 45 day trial
    version. License for $500.

    http://www.pacsone.net

    Jonathan

+ Reply to Thread