Software with ability to writing a CD - DICOM

This is a discussion on Software with ability to writing a CD - DICOM ; Hi all! I would like to ask You about free software with functionality of writing DICOMDIR on the CR. Do anyone know such a soft? Best regards! Maciej...

  1. Software with ability to writing a CD

    Hi all!

    I would like to ask You about free software with functionality of writing
    DICOMDIR on the CR. Do anyone know such a soft?
    Best regards!

    Maciej

  2. Re: Software with ability to writing a CD

    Macias wrote:
    > Hi all!
    >
    > I would like to ask You about free software with functionality of writing
    > DICOMDIR on the CR. Do anyone know such a soft?
    > Best regards!
    >
    > Maciej

    You Bet, try DICOMWorks.

    http://dicom.online.fr/

  3. Re: Software with ability to writing a CD

    Actually, DicomWorks (1.3.5) creates invalid DICOMDIRs, with incorrect
    values and value representations for some tags as well as out of
    order tags in the study directory records, which makes the CDs
    unusable on applications that check for such things.

    So I would avoid using DicomWorks for CD creation until it is fixed in
    this respect.

    David

    Johnny Nospam wrote:

    > Macias wrote:
    >
    >> Hi all!
    >>
    >> I would like to ask You about free software with functionality of
    >> writing DICOMDIR on the CR. Do anyone know such a soft?
    >> Best regards!
    >>
    >> Maciej

+ Reply to Thread