KB-Vol3D - 3D Dicom Viewer for CT & MRI Volumes - DICOM

This is a discussion on KB-Vol3D - 3D Dicom Viewer for CT & MRI Volumes - DICOM ; Greetings, Version 1.1 of KB-Vol3D is now available from Lazareye Interactive: http://www.lazareye.com What's new in version 1.1: - Support for non-Nvidia graphics cards - Improved interface for integration with other PACS/DICOM software. KB-Vol3D is a 3D DICOM Viewer for CT ...

  1. KB-Vol3D - 3D Dicom Viewer for CT & MRI Volumes

    Greetings,

    Version 1.1 of KB-Vol3D is now available from Lazareye Interactive:
    http://www.lazareye.com

    What's new in version 1.1:
    - Support for non-Nvidia graphics cards
    - Improved interface for integration with other PACS/DICOM software.

    KB-Vol3D is a 3D DICOM Viewer for CT & MRI Volumes.
    KB-Vol3D offers:

    DICOM Input (CT and MRI)
    Fast Colour & Grayscale Volume-Rendering
    Fast MIP and Radials
    MPR with Easy Oblique & Double-Oblique Sectioning
    MPR Slab (MPVR / MIP / MinIP)
    Multi-MPR
    Curved MPR
    MPR-3D Real-time Correlation for easy and intuitive use
    Real-time Window-Leveling
    Colour & Opacity Presets with Editor
    Cutaway Viewing with Slab-Volume
    Region Selection, Measurements, and Subtraction
    Volume Preview and Subset
    Image Capture to Secondary Capture DICOM, JPEG, or BMP
    Movie Capture to AVI

    Feel free to contact us at: 3d@lazareye.com

    Shiv Kumar
    Lazareye Interactive
    http://www.lazareye.com

  2. Re: KB-Vol3D - 3D Dicom Viewer for CT & MRI Volumes

    Sounds just like Antoine Rosset's OsiriX.

    How come it isn't open source and free ?

    David

    Lazareye Interactive wrote:

    > Greetings,
    >
    > Version 1.1 of KB-Vol3D is now available from Lazareye Interactive:
    > http://www.lazareye.com
    >
    > What's new in version 1.1:
    > - Support for non-Nvidia graphics cards
    > - Improved interface for integration with other PACS/DICOM software.
    >
    > KB-Vol3D is a 3D DICOM Viewer for CT & MRI Volumes.
    > KB-Vol3D offers:
    >
    > DICOM Input (CT and MRI)
    > Fast Colour & Grayscale Volume-Rendering
    > Fast MIP and Radials
    > MPR with Easy Oblique & Double-Oblique Sectioning
    > MPR Slab (MPVR / MIP / MinIP)
    > Multi-MPR
    > Curved MPR
    > MPR-3D Real-time Correlation for easy and intuitive use
    > Real-time Window-Leveling
    > Colour & Opacity Presets with Editor
    > Cutaway Viewing with Slab-Volume
    > Region Selection, Measurements, and Subtraction
    > Volume Preview and Subset
    > Image Capture to Secondary Capture DICOM, JPEG, or BMP
    > Movie Capture to AVI
    >
    > Feel free to contact us at: 3d@lazareye.com
    >
    > Shiv Kumar
    > Lazareye Interactive
    > http://www.lazareye.com

  3. Re: KB-Vol3D - 3D Dicom Viewer for CT & MRI Volumes

    David Clunie wrote:
    > Sounds just like Antoine Rosset's OsiriX.
    >
    > How come it isn't open source and free ?
    >

    > David

    We don't know how similar it is to Osirix, as we do not have any Mac
    workstations :-(
    KB-Vol3D runs on PCs and we also provide customised 3D solutions for
    PACS & other viewing software vendors.

    best regards,

    Shiv Kumar
    Lazareye Interactive