Configuration of jDicom for Storage Commitment??? - DICOM

This is a discussion on Configuration of jDicom for Storage Commitment??? - DICOM ; Hi, I'm using jDicom(Image Server) as Storage Commitment SCP. I send it a file (C-STORE) then I send it a N-ACTION RQ. It accept, but after receive my dataset it try to establish an other association. I need help in ...

  1. Configuration of jDicom for Storage Commitment???

    Hi,

    I'm using jDicom(Image Server) as Storage Commitment SCP. I send it
    a file (C-STORE) then I send it a N-ACTION RQ. It accept, but after
    receive my dataset it try to establish an other association.
    I need help in order to make a good configuration. I can't find
    manual about all properties of jDicom Image Server (for ex:
    "StorageCmt.Foward","Foward.AET"....)

    Thx

  2. Re: Configuration of jDicom for Storage Commitment???

    steph.tro@voila.fr wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm using jDicom(Image Server) as Storage Commitment SCP. I send

    it
    > a file (C-STORE) then I send it a N-ACTION RQ. It accept, but after
    > receive my dataset it try to establish an other association.
    > I need help in order to make a good configuration. I can't find
    > manual about all properties of jDicom Image Server (for ex:
    > "StorageCmt.Foward","Foward.AET"....)
    >
    > Thx

    Try it with jDicom on both sides first so you can play around.
    Configurationsample)
    StorageSCU:
    StorageCmt.Port = 26000
    StorageCmt.MultiThreadTCP - StorageCmt.Abort = false
    Image Server:
    Storage = true
    StorageCmt = true
    StorageCmt.TransferSyntax = ImplicitVRLittleEndian
    StorageCmt.Forward = false
    StorageCmt.BeforeRSP = true
    Storage.OpenAssoc = OpenNew (This will setup jdicom to send the
    N-Eventreport in a new association) otherwise it will most probably use
    the Assoc used for the StorageCmt Request.
    IMPORTANT: To enable the Image Server to establish an assoc back to
    your Store SCU you have to add the AET on page AETs enter AET+,
    Hostname and port (e.g. StoreSCU, localhost, 26000)
    In StoreSCU press start to start the StorageCmt listener.
    Then Connect, Send Image, see logfile if it was sent correctly.
    Press the commit button and see how the request is send and responded.
    At once the Image Server will open an association and send the N-Event.
    See the result in logfile and on page "commit".

    Good luck
    Thomas

+ Reply to Thread