Screens and Image Boxes in Hanging Protocols - DICOM

This is a discussion on Screens and Image Boxes in Hanging Protocols - DICOM ; I don't see anything in sup60_ft.pdf that prevents an Image Box from appearing on more than one screen, since the Display Environment Spatial Position (0072,0302) is described like this: "Spatial Position Exactly four unitless floating point values indicating the rectangular ...

  1. Screens and Image Boxes in Hanging Protocols

    I don't see anything in sup60_ft.pdf that prevents an Image Box from
    appearing on more than one screen, since the Display Environment Spatial
    Position (0072,0302) is described like this: "Spatial Position Exactly
    four unitless floating point values indicating the rectangular coordinate
    position of the image box within the overall bounding box that encompasses
    all the display space (across all screens). See C.X.2.1.1."

    Is this intentional?

    Best regards.

    Thomas

  2. Re: Screens and Image Boxes in Hanging Protocols

    Hi,
    WG11 is defining the standards, It is upto our implementation, typically
    we wont display the same imagebox partially in one screen and another part
    in other screen.
    with regards,
    Vadi.

+ Reply to Thread