Hello,

I have a question on determining the image orientation from the DICOM
header for an MRI image. I can get the dimensions and x,y coordinates
from Image Position (patient) [0020,0032] and Image Orientation
(patient) [0020,0037], but I am not sure how to determine which
direction the x and y coordinates represent solely from the DICOM
header. Is there a way to get this information?

For example, could I determine that the an image goes from 110 Right to
130 Left on the x-axis and 120 Posterior to 120 Anterior on the y-axis
from the header?

Many Thanks,
-E