KO Instance creator - DICOM

This is a discussion on KO Instance creator - DICOM ; I'm looking for a standardized way to place the name of the person who created a KO instance in that instance. But because KO only has a limited set of IOD's, an appropriate field is hard to find. Operators' Name ...

  1. KO Instance creator

    I'm looking for a standardized way to place the name of the person who
    created a KO instance in that instance. But because KO only has a limited
    set of IOD's, an appropriate field is hard to find.

    Operators' Name is part of General Series, but KO uses the "Key Object
    Document Series" instead, and this has no comparable element.
    SR has Verifying Observer Sequence (SR Document General), PR has Content
    Creator's Name, but there is no official way to state something about the KO
    creator.

    Surely, if instances are marked as "Of Interest", you should be able to find
    out who said that.

    Does it make sense to create a CP for this? Should an existing attribute be
    used, or must a new one be invented or this purpose?

    Pim Philipse

  2. Re: KO Instance creator

    "Pim Philipse" wrote in message
    > I'm looking for a standardized way to place the name of the person who
    > created a KO instance in that instance. But because KO only has a limited
    > set of IOD's, an appropriate field is hard to find.

    Afer more digging I came up with the HAS OBS CONTEXT relationship that can
    be assigned to items in the Content Sequence, and this seems to fit my
    purposes.

    Pim.

+ Reply to Thread