Soft StorageCommitment?? - DICOM

This is a discussion on Soft StorageCommitment?? - DICOM ; Hi, I'm trying to find a soft in order to test a Storage Commitment SCU. I've tried whith jDicom (StorageSCU) as explain in it Manual but jDicom refused my N-ACTION: jdicom: #49:ECHOSCU >> N-ACTION-RQ Storage Commitment Push Model SOP Class ...

  1. Soft StorageCommitment??

    Hi,
    I'm trying to find a soft in order to test a Storage Commitment SCU.
    I've tried whith jDicom (StorageSCU) as explain in it Manual but jDicom
    refused my N-ACTION:

    jdicom: #49:ECHOSCU >> N-ACTION-RQ Storage Commitment Push Model SOP
    Class
    jdicom: #49:ECHOSCU << N-ACTION-RSP , status #0122H[Refused: SOP class
    not supported]

    I dont known why it refused Storage Commitment Push Model SOP Class.
    Is there another freeware in order to test it??

    Thx.

  2. Re: Soft StorageCommitment??

    Hi,

    JDicom's StorageSCU acts itself as Storage Commitment SCU. You may use
    JDicom's ImageServer[GUI] which supports Storage Commitment Push Model
    SOP Class in SCP role to test your Storage Commitment SCU.

    gunter

    steph.tro@voila.fr wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I'm trying to find a soft in order to test a Storage Commitment SCU.
    > I've tried whith jDicom (StorageSCU) as explain in it Manual but jDicom
    > refused my N-ACTION:
    >
    > jdicom: #49:ECHOSCU >> N-ACTION-RQ Storage Commitment Push Model SOP
    > Class
    > jdicom: #49:ECHOSCU << N-ACTION-RSP , status #0122H[Refused: SOP class
    > not supported]
    >
    > I dont known why it refused Storage Commitment Push Model SOP Class.
    > Is there another freeware in order to test it??
    >
    > Thx.

+ Reply to Thread