Test Data - DICOM

This is a discussion on Test Data - DICOM ; Can anyone point me at a good source of DICOM data to test my visualization app with? I have some, but it's only a small amount from a single source. I'm particularly interested in volumetric data, like MRI or CT, ...

  1. Test Data

    Can anyone point me at a good source of DICOM data to test my
    visualization app with? I have some, but it's only a small amount from
    a single source. I'm particularly interested in volumetric data, like
    MRI or CT, but just about anything would do.

    Thanks,
    Clint

  2. Re: Test Data

    Clint Fairchild wrote:
    > Can anyone point me at a good source of DICOM data to test my
    > visualization app with? I have some, but it's only a small amount from
    > a single source. I'm particularly interested in volumetric data, like
    > MRI or CT, but just about anything would do.

    Here is most of gdcm nightly test suite:

    http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/~jpr/PUBLIC/gdcmData/

    Have fun
    Mathieu
    http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/Public/Gdcm