YBR_FULL_422 images - DICOM

This is a discussion on YBR_FULL_422 images - DICOM ; Can some one please tell me where I can find some sample color DICOM images that have photometric interpellation as "YBR_FULL_422". Thank you....

  1. YBR_FULL_422 images

    Can some one please tell me where I can find some sample color DICOM
    images that have photometric interpellation as "YBR_FULL_422".
    Thank you.

  2. Re: YBR_FULL_422 images

    gsapoz1@triton.towson.edu wrote:
    > Can some one please tell me where I can find some sample color DICOM
    > images that have photometric interpellation as "YBR_FULL_422".
    > Thank you.

    Use google:

    http://www.google.com/search?q=YBR_FULL_422

    The first link is a dicom image:

    http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/~jpr...Baseline_1.dcm

    HTH
    Mathieu

  3. Re: YBR_FULL_422 images

    gsapoz1@triton.towson.edu wrote:
    > Can some one please tell me where I can find some sample color DICOM
    > images that have photometric interpellation as "YBR_FULL_422".
    > Thank you.

    Use google:

    http://www.google.com/search?q=YBR_FULL_422

    The first link is a dicom image: