Adding tables in DICOM Structured Report (SR) - DICOM

This is a discussion on Adding tables in DICOM Structured Report (SR) - DICOM ; Hi, Is there any way to add tabular data to SR. If yes, then please forward the idea/link/source. If no, well.. perhaps a discussion is needed. By the way, this has come to my mind while working on a reporting ...

  1. Adding tables in DICOM Structured Report (SR)

    Hi,
    Is there any way to add tabular data to SR. If yes, then please forward
    the idea/link/source. If no, well.. perhaps a discussion is needed.
    By the way, this has come to my mind while working on a reporting
    module for non-image based tests, far away from DICOM but still SR
    seems the best.

    Bye

  2. Re: Adding tables in DICOM Structured Report (SR)

    This subject has come up before (about two years ago)
    and discussed in WG8 (SR) and WG6. It may be time
    to revisit this once there is a compelling use case.
    -Doug

    "thelinker" wrote in message
    news:1106631360.397616.51530@z14g2000cwz.googlegro ups.com...
    > Hi,
    > Is there any way to add tabular data to SR. If yes, then please forward
    > the idea/link/source. If no, well.. perhaps a discussion is needed.
    > By the way, this has come to my mind while working on a reporting
    > module for non-image based tests, far away from DICOM but still SR
    > seems the best.
    >
    > Bye

+ Reply to Thread