Hello,

Thanks for the reply. I have some more questions in the same direction.
Could someone please calrify these also?

Considering the example in my previous post, where I have a procedure having
CT series of different organs (body part examined).
Supposed there are 3 Hanging Protocols defined as follows: (I am questioning
only the selection of the Hanging Protocol - assuming the displaysets are
defined)
i. CT-ABDOMEN
ii. CT-CHEST
iii. CT-ABDOMEN,CHEST

Now, could you please clarify which hanging protocol would match in the
following scenarios?
1. When a procedure having only CT-CHEST images is loaded?
2. When some series have CT-CHEST images and others have CT-ABDOMEN images?
3. When a procedure having only CT-ABDOMEN images is loaded?

In the above example I have only considered series where the body part
examined differs. But there could also be a possibility that a procedure has
series belonging to different modalities. For example (hypothetical example)
there could be a procedure having MR-HEAD series and a CT-CHEST series. So
how should the image selector sequence be defined to say that a particular
HP is for an image set that could have images belonging to MR-HEAD "and"
CT-CHEST.
For this, if I specify one Selector Attribute as Modality and the Selector
Value CT\MR. And another Selector Attribute as Body part examined and the
Selector Value CHEST \HEAD. It would indicate that this particular selection
criteria holds good (ie the HP will match) for the image sets: CT-CHEST, or
CT-HEAD, or MR-CHEST, or MR-HEAD. But then this does not solve the problem
in our hypothetical example. Could you please give me some pointers in this
direction also?

Regards,
SJ

news:1105709274.403642.82200@c13g2000cwb.googlegro ups.com...