Good Morning All,

My name is Steve Corbett, Senior Recruitment Consultant for Harvey Nash
plc. We have been employed by several large organisations in the UK
who have won the biggest Contracts to deliver the National Programme
for IT (NPfIT) in regards the new PACS/DICOM installations into
Hospitals, private clinics and health centers. They have asked us to
find and recruit a large number of Technical PACS/DICOM professionals,
who are looking for new opportunites in this area.

UK healthcare IT innovators are on the lookout for new healthcare
technical consulting expertise to help exploit exciting opportunities
for its award-winning Web based clinical information systems in the UK
and internationally. My client can offer opportunities using its unique
technology and can offer various opportunities as they have now won and
signed contracts to deliver work to the NPfIT (NHS National Programme
for IT). The company is rapidly growing, with installations of its
technology at home and abroad and now has vacancies for a number of
positions, including customer-facing Technical Consultants to drive
forward the company's progress. The work will involve a close
collaboration with leading international healthcare IT systems
integrators and device vendors; participating in consortia lead by
major systems integrators to integrate my clients technology; enabling
imaging centre businesses to operate in the UK and US through the use
of my clients PACS/DICOM technology; and working as part of a highly
professional and committed team to develop and share strong
implementation experience. The Technical Consultant positions require a
Graduate, ideally with experience in the healthcare industry, that can
demonstrate essential skills: PACS/DICOM, Win 2000 Systems
Administrator & preferably with a knowledge of application & device
interfacing (HL7, XML, or DICOM 3.0). You will be experienced in
implementing these systems yourself & have great client facing skills.

You will be required to work and travel around either 1) The North
West, 2) The Midlands, 3) The Home Counties.

Fantastic salaries are available, plus cars/car allowance, bonus,
ongoing training, full benefits package and excellent career paths.

If you are stuck in a rut at the moment or would like to hear more
about these opportunities, please give me a call and/or send me your CV
for further information. Look forward to speaking to you soon !

Steve Corbett, Senior Consultant
Harvey Nash plc
0121 717 1919
steve.corbett@harveynash.com