Help needed about DICOM_PACS 2 - DICOM

This is a discussion on Help needed about DICOM_PACS 2 - DICOM ; Hello every body; As I said befor I am to develope my own PACS...not install a ready commercial product;I wana program a new PACS... I have studied DICOM protocols...have talked to radiologysts and know about its workflow; what I need ...

  1. Help needed about DICOM_PACS 2

    Hello every body;
    As I said befor I am to develope my own PACS...not install a ready
    commercial product;I wana program a new PACS...
    I have studied DICOM protocols...have talked to radiologysts and know
    about its workflow;
    what I need to know is a start point,for example which platform to
    choose,which programming language to chooose for implementation whichi
    one for presentation layer...I have searched in internet,but what I
    could find was abaout commercial products and not detail of
    implementation of PACS...

  2. Re: Help needed about DICOM_PACS 2

    May be you could tell us about your real need (as you already study
    them) and speaking about your computer knoledge can also help.

    You want to develop which part of the pacs? Only the server? All the
    library, DB, etc..

    Take a look at what is around. May be at first look on david clunie
    web site www.dclunie.com and read the medical imaging faq.
    Good luck in your quest

+ Reply to Thread