help needed in DICOM/PACS - DICOM

This is a discussion on help needed in DICOM/PACS - DICOM ; I am a experienced of computer science and have studied abdout DICOM and PACS teorically,but now I am to strat developing a PACS practically....what I would like to know is that; what I should do step by step ...if you ...

  1. help needed in DICOM/PACS

    I am a experienced of computer science and have studied abdout DICOM
    and PACS
    teorically,but now I am to strat developing a PACS practically....what
    I would like to know is that; what I should do step by step ...if you
    have any information about it please inform me...thanks a lot.

  2. Re: help needed in DICOM/PACS

    Are you trying to program your own pacs or install an existing
    commercial or open source/public domain product?

    dicom_pacs@yahoo.com wrote:
    > I am a experienced of computer science and have studied abdout DICOM
    > and PACS
    > teorically,but now I am to strat developing a PACS

    practically....what
    > I would like to know is that; what I should do step by step ...if

    you
    > have any information about it please inform me...thanks a lot.

  3. Re: help needed in DICOM/PACS

    On 8 Jan 2005 14:42:43 -0800, dicom_pacs@yahoo.com wrote:

    >I am a experienced of computer science and have studied abdout DICOM
    >and PACS
    >teorically,but now I am to strat developing a PACS practically....what
    >I would like to know is that; what I should do step by step ...if you
    >have any information about it please inform me...thanks a lot.

    First step, very important but often forgotten: talk to people that
    can give you the clinical background you'll absolutely need:
    radiologists, radiographers,... everyone involved in the process of
    medical imaging,.. get to know the day by day workflow in a hospital
    first.

    Kind regards,
    Sven

+ Reply to Thread