Dicom Image is not displayed properly - DICOM

This is a discussion on Dicom Image is not displayed properly - DICOM ; Hi, I am able not to display a DICOM(RF) Image Properly , it gets distorted Does this Tag " Pixel Intensity Relationship(0028,1040) - DISP " have any link with this problem? I am not using this tag for displaying. I ...

  1. Dicom Image is not displayed properly

    Hi, I am able not to display a DICOM(RF) Image Properly , it gets
    distorted
    Does this Tag " Pixel Intensity Relationship(0028,1040) - DISP " have
    any link with this problem? I am not using this tag for displaying.
    I dont have any problem in displaying CT,MR,US.
    Thanks in Advace

    Prasad

  2. Re: Dicom Image is not displayed properly

    "Prasad" wrote in message
    news:c2c79f4e.0501080435.3f5c1c07@posting.google.c om...
    > Hi, I am able not to display a DICOM(RF) Image Properly , it gets
    > distorted
    > Does this Tag " Pixel Intensity Relationship(0028,1040) - DISP " have
    > any link with this problem? I am not using this tag for displaying.
    > I dont have any problem in displaying CT,MR,US.
    > Thanks in Advace
    >
    > Prasad

    To my knowledge is the DICOM-RT image nothing more than a normal CT image
    with structural drawings on it.
    What is distorted? Does the CT image it self display correctly? Are the
    structures distorted? What viewer are you using? What is the source of your
    image?

    I'm working in Radiotherapy and we are beginning te use DICOM-RT but I did
    not have the time and necessity to dive deep into the RT standard.

    Jonathan

+ Reply to Thread