Open source DICOM and healthcare software site - DICOM

This is a discussion on Open source DICOM and healthcare software site - DICOM ; Hello, I am pleased to announce a new website devoted to opensource software in the medical and healthcare field. In particular there are some DICOM tools that may be you already know. Anyway, the main interest of the site is ...

  1. Open source DICOM and healthcare software site

    Hello,

    I am pleased to announce a new website devoted to opensource software in
    the medical and healthcare field.

    In particular there are some DICOM tools that may be you already know.

    Anyway, the main interest of the site is to grow with user opinions,
    reviews and contents.

    You can have a look at:

    http://sls.netpatia.com

    Regards,

    Josť Antonio

  2. Now you can submit stories

    Hello again,

    Thanks to all those interested in the website. Registered users are now
    allowed to submit stories. There was a wrong configuration that did not
    allow such thing but the problem has been fixed.

    Regards,

    Josť Antonio

+ Reply to Thread