Converting X-rays to DICOM images - DICOM

This is a discussion on Converting X-rays to DICOM images - DICOM ; Can anyone give me a recommendation on a manufacturer of a film scanner that converts x-ray films into digital images?...

  1. Converting X-rays to DICOM images

    Can anyone give me a recommendation on a manufacturer of a film scanner
    that converts x-ray films into digital images?

  2. Re: Converting X-rays to DICOM images

    I'm doing this job. May I know your nationality and company's name?

  3. Re: Converting X-rays to DICOM images

    Hi,

    I will also be interested in the solution u have. Could you please mail
    me your email address?

    Thanks,
    Tapesh
    tapesh@erudent.com