I need a guide line for starting DICOM - DICOM

This is a discussion on I need a guide line for starting DICOM - DICOM ; Hello every body, I am experienced in computer programming and now to start doing a PACS project using DICOM, who can tell me where I should start from? what should I know about DICOM & PACS first? thanaks in advanced...

  1. I need a guide line for starting DICOM

    Hello every body,
    I am experienced in computer programming and now to start doing a PACS
    project using DICOM,
    who can tell me where I should start from?
    what should I know about DICOM & PACS first?
    thanaks in advanced

  2. Re: I need a guide line for starting DICOM

    Hai,

    For information about PACS, please have a look at this URL :
    http://www.biohealthmatics.com/techn.../his/pacs.aspx

    For information about DICOM , please have a look at this URL :
    http://www.jfcr.or.jp/DICOM/dicom_re..._19970219.html
    http://www.psychology.nottingham.ac....cr1/dicom.html
    http://medical.nema.org/

    Sunseeker wrote:
    > Hello every body,
    > I am experienced in computer programming and now to start doing a

    PACS
    > project using DICOM,
    > who can tell me where I should start from?
    > what should I know about DICOM & PACS first?
    > thanaks in advanced

+ Reply to Thread