viewing DICOM image information - DICOM

This is a discussion on viewing DICOM image information - DICOM ; hi we are using Sante Viewer for viewing DICOM image. well we want to compare bmp image format with that of DICOM.because we are creating a DICOM to bmp converter. is there any way to view DICOM image information. as ...

  1. viewing DICOM image information

    hi
    we are using Sante Viewer for viewing DICOM image. well we want to
    compare bmp image format with that of DICOM.because we are creating a
    DICOM to bmp converter. is there any way to
    view DICOM image information. as for bmp we hav its header and all
    other parts information. but for DICOM we get information abt file
    header bur not the image header and all image information so that we
    can compare it with that of bmp.
    thanx
    saira

  2. Re: viewing DICOM image information

    You can do it using the Dicom Offis ToolKit (DCMTK) which allow you to
    read a DICOM file using DcmFileFormat instance for the file and
    DcmDataSet for the datas.

+ Reply to Thread