code example ?? - DICOM

This is a discussion on code example ?? - DICOM ; I just read an e-mail posted by Mitchell Laks 6 months ago where he said : "I copied the code example of "how to load a dicom file and output a patients name" from the main "dcmdata" page." What is ...

  1. code example ??

    I just read an e-mail posted by Mitchell Laks 6 months ago where he said :

    "I copied the code example of "how to load a dicom file and output a
    patients name" from the main "dcmdata" page."

    What is he talking about ? Where is this code example ? I dream!!!

    sylvain

  2. Re: code example ??

    Sylvain wrote:

    > "I copied the code example of "how to load a dicom file and output a
    > patients name" from the main "dcmdata" page."
    > What is he talking about ? Where is this code example ? I dream!!!

    The developer documentation of DCMTK 3.5.3 can be generated from the source
    using Doxygen or you can download it from: http://dicom.offis.de/dcmtk#doc

    Further DCMTK related questions should be posted to the new discussion
    forum at: http://forum.dcmtk.org/

    Regards,
    Joerg Riesmeier
    OFFIS