Hello, if someone can help me, it would be greatfull.
As I said in past messages, we acquire dicom files from modality and
my job (i'm in a practice period) consists in printing the modified
images (of dicom files) with Print SCP.

As I understood, they acquire dicom files, get the informations
concerning the color image (pixels, rows, columns...) and make
transformations on color "palette".

With doing a capture of the transformed image, we can get the new
pixels, but how to save it in a dicom file so that i can transmit it
to a printer ?

Is there a function in the dcmtk which takes data pixels of the color
image and convert it in a dicom file ? or some help in websites ?

sylvain