Any freebie C# DICOM toolkits out there yet? - DICOM

This is a discussion on Any freebie C# DICOM toolkits out there yet? - DICOM ; Hello all, Anyone run across a freebie basic C# toolkit's out there yet? I can of course find the C++, C, etc toolkits. Just curious if there actually are any or any in development for C#. What about purchasable C# ...

  1. Any freebie C# DICOM toolkits out there yet?

    Hello all,

    Anyone run across a freebie basic C# toolkit's out there yet? I can of
    course find the C++, C, etc toolkits. Just curious if there actually are any
    or any in development for C#. What about purchasable C# kits?

    Any recommendations?

    buht

  2. Re: Any freebie C# DICOM toolkits out there yet?

    Take a look at ours:
    http://www.MyDICOM.net/
    We offer a free trial as well.

    "buht" wrote in message
    > Hello all,
    >
    > Anyone run across a freebie basic C# toolkit's out there yet? I can of
    > course find the C++, C, etc toolkits. Just curious if there actually are
    > any
    > or any in development for C#. What about purchasable C# kits?
    >
    > Any recommendations?
    >
    > buht

+ Reply to Thread