Help for beginner - DICOM

This is a discussion on Help for beginner - DICOM ; Hello, I have just started using DCMTK with Visual C 7.1 and try to open an image and read the color of the pixels. I just cannot create the executable. I get the following errors: mamografia error LNK2019: Nicht aufgelöstes ...

  1. Help for beginner

    Hello,

    I have just started using DCMTK with Visual C 7.1 and try to open an
    image and read the color of the pixels. I just cannot create the
    executable. I get the following errors:

    mamografia error LNK2019: Nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol '"public:
    _thiscall DicomImage:icomImage(char const *,unsigned long,unsigned
    long,unsigned long)" (??0DicomImage@@QAE@PBDKKK@Z)', verwiesen in
    Funktion '_main'

    mamografia error LNK2019: Nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol '"public:
    int __thiscall DiMonoImage::setMinMaxWindow(int)"
    (?setMinMaxWindow@DiMonoImage@@QAEHH@Z)', verwiesen in Funktion
    '"public: int __thiscall DicomImage::setMinMaxWindow(int)"
    (?setMinMaxWindow@DicomImage@@QAEHH@Z)'

    mamografia error LNK2019: Nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol '"public:
    static char const * __cdecl DicomImage::getString(enum EI_Status)"
    (?getString@DicomImage@@SAPBDW4EI_Status@@@Z)', verwiesen in Funktion
    '_main'

    mamografia fatal error LNK1120: 3 unaufgelöste externe Verweise

    I just do not know where else to get help. I know you can help me

    Constanza

  2. Re: Help for beginner

    Constanza,

    > mamografia error LNK2019: Nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol '"public:
    > _thiscall DicomImage:icomImage(char const *,unsigned long,unsigned
    > long,unsigned long)" (??0DicomImage@@QAE@PBDKKK@Z)', verwiesen in
    > Funktion '_main'
    >
    > mamografia error LNK2019: Nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol '"public:
    > int __thiscall DiMonoImage::setMinMaxWindow(int)"
    > (?setMinMaxWindow@DiMonoImage@@QAEHH@Z)', verwiesen in Funktion
    > '"public: int __thiscall DicomImage::setMinMaxWindow(int)"
    > (?setMinMaxWindow@DicomImage@@QAEHH@Z)'
    >
    > mamografia error LNK2019: Nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol '"public:
    > static char const * __cdecl DicomImage::getString(enum EI_Status)"
    > (?getString@DicomImage@@SAPBDW4EI_Status@@@Z)', verwiesen in Funktion
    > '_main'

    you forgot to specify that the DCMTK library "dcmimgle.lib" shall be
    linked to your project. You just included the header-files, that is not
    enough, because the header-files do not contain any functionality, they
    contain only the interface description. The functionality of the
    DicomImage class is contained in "dcmimgle.lib". Go Project->Settings or
    whatever it is called in MSVC 7.1, and add "dcmimgle.lib" to your project.

    Whenever you see the linker error "unaufgelöste externe Verweise" you
    forgot to add a certain library to your project.

    Best regards,
    Thomas Wilkens
    OFFIS

    PS: "dcmimgle.lib" in turn will need other DCMTK libs to work properly.
    Make sure you also have these other libs included in your project.

+ Reply to Thread