Support for US region calibration - DICOM

This is a discussion on Support for US region calibration - DICOM ; Does anyone know which review workstations, if any, read and use the US region calibration module in the US Image IOD? Specifically I need a workstation that can display the pixel component physical values encoded in the module in a ...

  1. Support for US region calibration

    Does anyone know which review workstations, if any, read and use the
    US region calibration module in the US Image IOD? Specifically I need
    a workstation that can display the pixel component physical values
    encoded in the module in a user-selected pixel or region. Any vendors
    or users out there who can help?

    Jim Hardwick

  2. Re: Support for US region calibration

    Viewing products designed to support ultrasound include
    features such as color and motion and typically do support
    ultrasound regions calibration. However, many common
    viewing products tailored for radiological modalities, cath
    or angio, often do not support regions.
    - Doug
    "Jim" wrote in message
    news:4110f555.0410190911.4191019@posting.google.co m...
    > Does anyone know which review workstations, if any, read and use the
    > US region calibration module in the US Image IOD? Specifically I need
    > a workstation that can display the pixel component physical values
    > encoded in the module in a user-selected pixel or region. Any vendors
    > or users out there who can help?
    >
    > Jim Hardwick

+ Reply to Thread