DICOM Toolkit - DICOM

This is a discussion on DICOM Toolkit - DICOM ; HI Joerg, Does DCMTK supports on WIN XP Embeded?? If not which toolkits supports winxp embeded?? Regards Gurikar...

  1. DICOM Toolkit

    HI Joerg,
    Does DCMTK supports on WIN XP Embeded?? If not which toolkits
    supports winxp embeded??

    Regards
    Gurikar

  2. Re: DICOM Toolkit

    HI,
    Are there any commercial dicom toolkits which can be used on Windows XP Embeded.

    msgurikar@eudoramail.com (Gurikar) wrote in message news:<4ba64fe3.0410190541.3fda4593@posting.google.com>...
    > HI Joerg,
    > Does DCMTK supports on WIN XP Embeded?? If not which toolkits
    > supports winxp embeded??
    >
    > Regards
    > Gurikar

  3. Re: DICOM Toolkit

    Gurikar wrote:

    > Does DCMTK supports on WIN XP Embeded??

    I don't know, we never tried that. See INSTALL file for a
    list of supported (i.e. tested) platforms.

    Regards,
    Joerg Riesmeier
    OFFIS

  4. Re: DICOM Toolkit

    Our DICOM.NET C# SDK and products do.
    http://www.MyDICOM.net/

    "Gurikar" wrote in message
    news:4ba64fe3.0410190541.3fda4593@posting.google.c om...
    > HI Joerg,
    > Does DCMTK supports on WIN XP Embeded?? If not which toolkits
    > supports winxp embeded??
    >
    > Regards
    > Gurikar

+ Reply to Thread