Re: Does DCMT support Storage commitment service - DICOM

This is a discussion on Re: Does DCMT support Storage commitment service - DICOM ; Gurikar wrote: > Does DCMTK support storage commitment service.. No, but you can implement this service based on the existing libraries (mainly "dcmdata" and "dcmnet"). > Can u pls tell what all service classes it supports. RTFM - this also ...

  1. Re: Does DCMT support Storage commitment service

    Gurikar wrote:

    > Does DCMTK support storage commitment service..

    No, but you can implement this service based on the existing
    libraries (mainly "dcmdata" and "dcmnet").

    > Can u pls tell what all service classes it supports.

    RTFM - this also applies to your other general questions
    regarding the DICOM standard. I would suggest that you first
    read the relevant documents before "flooding" this newsgroup
    with your questions.

    I'm sorry, but your questions indicate that you did not even
    try to understand the documents that are publicly available.
    Unfortunately, there is no other way to learn the details
    about the DICOM standard than reading, reading and reading.

    Regards,
    Joerg Riesmeier
    OFFIS

  2. Re: Does DCMT support Storage commitment service

    HI Joerg,
    Iam sorry..I have gone through the dicom standard document. I
    understood theory.. I am having doubts in implementing..I wanted to
    clarify..Thank you very much.

    Regards
    Gurikar
    "Joerg Riesmeier" wrote in message news:...
    > Gurikar wrote:
    >
    > > Does DCMTK support storage commitment service..

    > No, but you can implement this service based on the existing
    > libraries (mainly "dcmdata" and "dcmnet").
    >
    > > Can u pls tell what all service classes it supports.

    > RTFM - this also applies to your other general questions
    > regarding the DICOM standard. I would suggest that you first
    > read the relevant documents before "flooding" this newsgroup
    > with your questions.
    >
    > I'm sorry, but your questions indicate that you did not even
    > try to understand the documents that are publicly available.
    > Unfortunately, there is no other way to learn the details
    > about the DICOM standard than reading, reading and reading.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Joerg Riesmeier
    > OFFIS

+ Reply to Thread