Greyscale Softcopy Presentation State Storage SOP Class - DICOM

This is a discussion on Greyscale Softcopy Presentation State Storage SOP Class - DICOM ; Does anyone know a freeware DICOM viewer that supports the Greyscale Softcopy Presentation State Storage SOP Class. I want to view a Philips MR study that uses presentation state but our GE Centricity PACS 2.1 does not support it. Thank ...

  1. Greyscale Softcopy Presentation State Storage SOP Class

    Does anyone know a freeware DICOM viewer that supports the Greyscale
    Softcopy Presentation State Storage SOP Class. I want to view a
    Philips MR study that uses presentation state but our GE Centricity
    PACS 2.1 does not support it.

    Thank you

  2. Re: Greyscale Softcopy Presentation State Storage SOP Class

    On Jun 16, 11:37 am, chris_taylor5...@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
    > Does anyone know a freeware DICOM viewer that supports the Greyscale
    > Softcopy Presentation State Storage SOP Class. I want to view a
    > Philips MR study that uses presentation state but our GE Centricity
    > PACS 2.1 does not support it.
    >
    > Thank you

    You could try DICOMscope at http://dicom.offis.de/dscope.php.en

    It was the original proof-of-concept viewer for Greyscale Softcopy
    Presentation States. (But, I haven't tried using it in years, so I
    can't offer firsthand experience.)

  3. Re: Greyscale Softcopy Presentation State Storage SOP Class

    On Jun 17, 2:07*am, Dan Konigsbach wrote:
    > On Jun 16, 11:37 am, chris_taylor5...@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
    >
    > > Does anyone know a freeware DICOM viewer that supports the Greyscale
    > > Softcopy Presentation State Storage SOP Class. *I want to view a
    > > Philips MR study that uses presentation state but our GE Centricity
    > > PACS 2.1 does not support it.

    > > Thank you

    > You could try DICOMscope athttp://dicom.offis.de/dscope.php.en
    >
    > It was the original proof-of-concept viewer for Greyscale Softcopy
    > Presentation States. *(But, I haven't tried using it in years, so I
    > can't offer firsthand experience.)

    ok, thank you very much

+ Reply to Thread