C-FIND Response PDU's - DICOM

This is a discussion on C-FIND Response PDU's - DICOM ; Hi, I'm developing a MWL SCP and i've some questions about the number of P- DATA-TF PDU's that are necessary. In PS 3.4: The SCP generates a C-FIND response for each match with an Identifier containing the values of ...

  1. C-FIND Response PDU's

    Hi,

    I'm developing a MWL SCP and i've some questions about the number of P-
    DATA-TF PDU's that are necessary.

    In PS 3.4:
    The SCP generates a C-FIND response for each match with an
    Identifier
    containing the values of all key fields and all known Attributes
    requested. All such
    indicates that the
    process of matching is not complete.
    When the process of matching is complete a C-FIND response is sent
    with a
    status of Success and no Identifier.

    So i've to send one C-FIND-RSP for each match, but can i send them all
    in only one P-DATA-TF PDU?

    Thanks!!

  2. Re: C-FIND Response PDU's

    Can someone help me? Please...

  3. Re: C-FIND Response PDU's

    On Jun 18, 11:44*pm, joaomiguel13 wrote:
    > Can someone help me? Please...

    No you can't send several C-FIND-RSP in one P-DATA-TF PDU. You can
    only pack the PDV containing the Command Set and the PDV containing
    the Data Set of one DIMSE into one P-DATA-TF PDU. Some faulty DICOM
    implementations can only decode P-DATA-TF PDU with one PDV, so I
    recommend to make the packing of Command and Data PDV into one P-DATA-
    TF PDU configurable.

  4. Re: C-FIND Response PDU's

    On Jun 19, 8:34 am, gunter zeilinger wrote:
    > On Jun 18, 11:44 pm, joaomiguel13 wrote:
    >
    > > Can someone help me? Please...

    > No you can't send several C-FIND-RSP in one P-DATA-TF PDU. You can
    > only pack the PDV containing the Command Set and the PDV containing
    > the Data Set of one DIMSE into one P-DATA-TF PDU. Some faulty DICOM
    > implementations can only decode P-DATA-TF PDU with one PDV, so I
    > recommend to make the packing of Command and Data PDV into one P-DATA-
    > TF PDU configurable.

    Thanks a lot!!

+ Reply to Thread