in DICOM Tag X, YResoulution - DICOM

This is a discussion on in DICOM Tag X, YResoulution - DICOM ; Hello! Do somebody know a numbered DICOM Tag which contains the values of Pixel per Resolution Normally this value is conatined in the Images itself, but i would like to store it in the DICOM Header, but im nat able ...

  1. in DICOM Tag X, YResoulution

    Hello!
    Do somebody know a numbered DICOM Tag which contains the values of
    Pixel per Resolution

    Normally this value is conatined in the Images itself, but i would like to
    store it in the DICOM Header, but im nat able to finde the Tag number.

    Thank you for your Support,
    greetings from Vienna,
    Markus

  2. Re: in DICOM Tag X, YResoulution

    On Jun 12, 9:45 pm, "Markus Nistim" wrote:
    > Hello!
    > Do somebody know a numbered DICOM Tag which contains the values of
    > Pixel per Resolution
    >
    > Normally this value is conatined in the Images itself, but i would like to
    > store it in the DICOM Header, but im nat able to finde the Tag number.

    Hi Markus,

    I do not know of any DICOM Tag that would fit your description.
    Please note that all DICOM tags are referenced in PS 3.6 - 2008. BTW
    you forgot to mention the SOP Class you are manipulating, if you know
    this information then simply look up all tags associated with your
    instance in DICOM PS 3.3 - 2008.

    HTH
    -Mathieu

  3. Re: in DICOM Tag X, YResoulution

    Bonjour Markus,

    You mean (0028,0010) "Rows" and (0028,0011) "Columns" ?

    Yves

    On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 21:45:50 +0200, "Markus Nistim"
    wrote:

    >Hello!
    >Do somebody know a numbered DICOM Tag which contains the values of
    >Pixel per Resolution
    >
    >Normally this value is conatined in the Images itself, but i would like to
    >store it in the DICOM Header, but im nat able to finde the Tag number.
    >
    >Thank you for your Support,
    >greetings from Vienna,
    >Markus

  4. Re: in DICOM Tag X, YResoulution

    Rows and Columns gives the size in pixel

    Imager Pixel Spacing and/or Pixel Spacing gives the resolution per mm.

    More Details need a more specfic image types etc.

+ Reply to Thread