DICOM to XML generator - DICOM

This is a discussion on DICOM to XML generator - DICOM ; hi there, Am I reading this correctly: http://www.freepatentsonline.com/7373600.html Basically using dcm2xml is illegal in the USA, right ? -Mathieu...

  1. DICOM to XML generator

    hi there,

    Am I reading this correctly:

    http://www.freepatentsonline.com/7373600.html

    Basically using dcm2xml is illegal in the USA, right ?

    -Mathieu

  2. Re: DICOM to XML generator

    Hi Mathieu,

    > Am I reading this correctly:
    > http://www.freepatentsonline.com/7373600.html
    > Basically using dcm2xml is illegal in the USA, right ?

    I don't know but at least dsr2xml from the DCMTK is a little older:

    * Revision 1.1 2000/11/01 16:09:57 joergr
    * Added command line tool to convert DICOM SR documents to XML.

    Nevertheless, the basic idea of converting DICOM files to XML format
    is certainly much older ...

    Regards,
    Joerg

+ Reply to Thread