5.2.4 C# SDK from MyDICOM - DICOM

This is a discussion on 5.2.4 C# SDK from MyDICOM - DICOM ; We just released our latest C# DICOM SDK 5.2.4 Descent price and many years of successful customers. Please visit our web site for more details http://www.mydicom.net/...

  1. 5.2.4 C# SDK from MyDICOM

    We just released our latest C# DICOM SDK 5.2.4
    Descent price and many years of successful customers.

    Please visit our web site for more details
    http://www.mydicom.net/

  2. Re: 5.2.4 C# SDK from MyDICOM

    On Jun 6, 12:14 am, "SBC Global" wrote:
    > We just released our latest C# DICOM SDK 5.2.4
    > Descent price and many years of successful customers.
    >
    > Please visit our web site for more detailshttp://www.mydicom.net/

    I did not know this product before, so I started browsing the website
    until I found this:

    http://www.mydicom.net/SamplePrivateDictionary.txt

    what exactly is this thing ? AFAIK this is not a private dictionary
    as:

    1. There is no private owner
    2. As far as understand the group value that you are using is 0x3 and
    0x5, which are prohibited groups number.

    Thanks
    -Mathieu

  3. Re: 5.2.4 C# SDK from MyDICOM

    It is a brief sample to show how to create a private dictionary using our
    SDK.

    "Mathieu Malaterre" wrote in message
    > On Jun 6, 12:14 am, "SBC Global" wrote:
    >> We just released our latest C# DICOM SDK 5.2.4
    >> Descent price and many years of successful customers.
    >>
    >> Please visit our web site for more detailshttp://www.mydicom.net/

    > I did not know this product before, so I started browsing the website
    > until I found this:
    >
    > http://www.mydicom.net/SamplePrivateDictionary.txt
    >
    > what exactly is this thing ? AFAIK this is not a private dictionary
    > as:
    >
    > 1. There is no private owner
    > 2. As far as understand the group value that you are using is 0x3 and
    > 0x5, which are prohibited groups number.
    >
    > Thanks
    > -Mathieu

+ Reply to Thread