Looking for a RIS Simulator that can send HL7 messages (ORM, ADT) toPACS/RIS. - DICOM

This is a discussion on Looking for a RIS Simulator that can send HL7 messages (ORM, ADT) toPACS/RIS. - DICOM ; Hi Sir/Madam: I am looking for a RIS Simulator that can send HL7 messages (ORM, ADT) to PACS/RIS. I have been searching the internet and the mesa test tool page. http://ihedoc.wustl.edu/mesasoftware...dist/index.htm I am not sure which tool actually can simulate ...

  1. Looking for a RIS Simulator that can send HL7 messages (ORM, ADT) toPACS/RIS.

    Hi Sir/Madam:

    I am looking for a RIS Simulator that can send HL7 messages (ORM, ADT)
    to PACS/RIS.

    I have been searching the internet and the mesa test tool page.

    http://ihedoc.wustl.edu/mesasoftware...dist/index.htm

    I am not sure which tool actually can simulate a RIS that can send HL7
    messages (ORM,ADT etc) to PACS/RIS.

    I also looked at the RIS Emulator 3.0.1 on http://www.dvtk.org/modules/wfdownloads/newlist.php
    from Agfa. It seems this is only a Worklist SCP. It does not send
    HL7 messages.

    If you know of a website test have such a tool could you provide a
    link.

    Thanks in Advance.

    Wayne Tran

  2. Re: Looking for a RIS Simulator that can send HL7 messages (ORM, ADT)to PACS/RIS.

    On 29 mai, 04:48, "enyaw_2...@hotmail.com"
    wrote:
    > Hi Sir/Madam:
    >
    > I am looking for a RIS Simulator that can send HL7 messages (ORM, ADT)
    > to PACS/RIS.
    >
    > I have been searching the internet and the mesa test tool page.
    >
    > http://ihedoc.wustl.edu/mesasoftware...dist/index.htm
    >
    > I am not sure which tool actually can simulate a RIS that can send HL7
    > messages (ORM,ADT etc) to PACS/RIS.
    >
    > I also looked at the RIS Emulator 3.0.1 onhttp://www.dvtk.org/modules/wfdownloads/newlist.php
    > from Agfa. It seems this is only a Worklist SCP. It does not send
    > HL7 messages.
    >
    > If you know of a website test have such a tool could you provide a
    > link.
    >
    > Thanks in Advance.
    >
    > Wayne Tran

    Hi,

    on this website : http://nule.org/ you can find HL7 utilities. There
    are a software which can send HL7 messages over a network.

    So you just have to create your own HL7 messages (using IHE
    specifications or you own).

    Regards,
    Laurent

  3. Re: Looking for a RIS Simulator that can send HL7 messages (ORM, ADT)to PACS/RIS.

    On May 29, 9:25*am, burzu...@gmail.com wrote:
    > On 29 mai, 04:48, "enyaw_2...@hotmail.com"
    > wrote:
    >

    > > Hi Sir/Madam:

    > > I am looking for a RIS Simulator that can send HL7 messages (ORM, ADT)
    > > to PACS/RIS.

    > > I have been searching the internet and the mesa test tool page.

    > >http://ihedoc.wustl.edu/mesasoftware...dist/index.htm

    > > I am not sure which tool actually can simulate a RIS that can send HL7
    > > messages (ORM,ADT etc) to PACS/RIS.

    > > I also looked at the RIS Emulator 3.0.1 *onhttp://www.dvtk.org/modules/wfdownloads/newlist.php
    > > from Agfa. *It seems this is only a Worklist SCP. *It does not send
    > > HL7 messages.

    > > If you know of a website test have such a tool could you provide a
    > > link.

    > > Thanks in Advance.

    > > Wayne Tran

    > Hi,
    >
    > on this website :http://nule.org/you can find HL7 utilities. There
    > are a software which can send HL7 messages over a network.
    >
    > So you just have to create your own HL7 messages (using IHE
    > specifications or you own).
    >
    > Regards,
    > Laurent- Hide quoted text -

    Hi Wayne,

    If you look at the mesa package, there's a command line application
    called send_hl7.exe that can send hl7 files. In the package there's
    also sample files for ADT (and maybe even ORM).

    Good Luck,
    Roni

  4. Re: Looking for a RIS Simulator that can send HL7 messages (ORM, ADT)to PACS/RIS.

    Hi Wayne,

    I have developed an application for sending ORM messages, HL7Client,
    you can download it from here:
    http://www.charruasoft.com/downen.php

    Please send me your comments.

    Regards,
    Rafael Sanguinetti
    CharruaSoft.com

  5. Re: Looking for a RIS Simulator that can send HL7 messages (ORM,ADT) to PACS/RIS.

    enyaw_2010@hotmail.com wrote:
    > Hi Sir/Madam:
    >
    > I am looking for a RIS Simulator that can send HL7 messages (ORM, ADT)
    > to PACS/RIS.
    >
    > I have been searching the internet and the mesa test tool page.
    >
    > http://ihedoc.wustl.edu/mesasoftware...dist/index.htm
    >
    > I am not sure which tool actually can simulate a RIS that can send HL7
    > messages (ORM,ADT etc) to PACS/RIS.
    >
    > I also looked at the RIS Emulator 3.0.1 on http://www.dvtk.org/modules/wfdownloads/newlist.php
    > from Agfa. It seems this is only a Worklist SCP. It does not send
    > HL7 messages.
    >
    > If you know of a website test have such a tool could you provide a
    > link.
    >
    > Thanks in Advance.
    >
    > Wayne Tran

    Perhaps a bit heavy weight, but can do the job:

    Mirth - www.mirthproject.org

    I once attempted to use WorldVistA for this, but gave up. I was only
    ever able to get ADT^A04 messages out of the thing and never ORM.

    Chuck

+ Reply to Thread