Hi all,

I have trouble with understanding the concept of 'dimensions' in enhanced multiframe DICOM objects. In the Dimensions Index Values attribute, I can find for example,a value '1\1\2\6'. Since the value multiplicity is equal to 4, I expect to find 4 items in the Dimension Index Sequence. Say I find out that the 4th item corresponds to 'Cardiac Trigger Time'. Now I know that all frames I will find with the value '6' have the same Cardiac Trigger Time. But what do I do with the actual dimension value 6? Do I need it to retrieve the correct Cardiac Trigger Time for a certain frame? If yes, how can I find it?

Thanks!