Free DICOM Viewer for use in DICOM CDR/DVDR - DICOM

This is a discussion on Free DICOM Viewer for use in DICOM CDR/DVDR - DICOM ; Hi all, We have just released our new application Sante DICOM Viewer CDR. It is a simple, easy to use DICOM Viewer for Windows, suitable for DICOM image file (series/studies) distribution to referring physicians or patients, in DICOM CD/DVD media. ...

  1. Free DICOM Viewer for use in DICOM CDR/DVDR

    Hi all,

    We have just released our new application Sante DICOM Viewer CDR. It
    is a simple, easy to use DICOM Viewer for Windows, suitable for DICOM
    image file (series/studies) distribution to referring physicians or
    patients, in DICOM CD/DVD media.

    Features at a glance:
    - Simple and easy to use DICOM Viewer, based on Sante DICOM Viewer
    EDU
    - It can run from CD/DVD without installation
    - It loads automatically DICOMDIR files
    - Free of charge and royalty free distribution
    - Compatible with all modalities (CT, MR, NM, US, XA, MG, CR etc.),
    all manufacturers and all DICOM 3.0 and NEMA 2 file types.
    - Code Signing (Authenticode) Certified with Digital ID signature, for
    secure distribution
    - Windows Vista compatible

    You can download it from our site at:
    http://www.santesoft.com

    Best regards,
    Manos Kanellopoulos
    Biomedical Engineer
    Software Developer

  2. Re: Free DICOM Viewer for use in DICOM CDR/DVDR

    hey ,
    I just want to know is this viewer capable of opening Dicom -jpeg2000 compressed images

+ Reply to Thread